Terms & Conditions for Warranty:
- Vehicles, which are up to 7 years old or run less than 50,000 km from the date of first sale, are eligible for this warranty product and the vehicle sale invoice shall be the conclusive proof of same.
- Two-wheeler to undergo a Certification from BikersHighway before issuance of warranty.
- Warranty has no surrender value, no refund of cost is available, and it cannot be cancelled.
- Services must be completed at the correct time/s and mileage/s. The beneficiary must retain all the service invoices and relevant receipts. Failure to service the vehicle in accordance with the recommended service schedule from BikersHighway will render the Warranty invalid.
- The mileage quoted in no way guarantees the true distances covered by vehicle and is indicated only as a guide to when servicing is due. Failure to maintain the odometer, mileage recorder in working order or disconnecting it or tampering with it will invalidate Warranty.
- No liability will be accepted for damage caused by neglect, corrosion, intrusion of foreign or deleterious matter, lack of servicing, overheating, freezing or abuse by the continued use of vehicle after a fault has become evident or for consequential loss on the failure of parts not covered by Warranty.
- All Disputes / differences regarding claim settlement, arising for whatsoever reason shall be subject to jurisdiction of Pune only.
Warranty is not applicable in following conditions:
- Normal maintenance service required including without limitation oil and fluid changes, headlight alignment, fastener re-tightening, wheel balancing, wheel alignment, carburetor adjustments, ignition timing and valve clearance or such other adjustments.
- Normal wear and tear components that is, Bulbs, Fasteners / Shims / Washers, Oil Seal, Rubbers/Plastic or Glass Components, Gaskets, Rubber tubes & hoses, Spark Plug, All burnt & tampered parts, Oil filter, Air filter, Tire, Tube, Brake Shoe/Pad, Brake Drum, Seat, Locks, Luggage Box, Winker Bulbs, Head light & Tail light Assy., Battery, Tools, Labels & Emblems, Inner Box & Sari step.
- All those parts, which are not mentioned in the Parts Covered List.
- If recommended Engine Oil / Lubricants are not used or if they are not replaced at the recommended interval.
- Parts of the two-wheeler that has been subjected to Misuse, Accident and Negligence.
- Treatment or which have been used in conjunction with parts and equipment not manufactured or recommended for use by respective manufacturer and such use prematurely affects the performance and reliability of the two-wheeler.
- Parts of the two-wheeler that have been altered or modified or replaced in unauthorized manner, and which affects its performance and reliability.
- Premature wear of Engine parts such as cylinder, piston, valves, and bearings due to adulteration of petrol / fuel.
- The two wheeler that has not been serviced at authorized Dealer / Service Center as per the service schedule or which have not been operated or maintained in accordance with instructions mentioned in the owner’s manual.
- The two-wheeler used for a competition or race and/or for attempting to set up any kind of record.
- Any natural wear and tear including without limitation ageing etc.
- Insignificant defects, which do not affect the functions of the two-wheeler including without limitations, sound vibration and fluid seepage.
- Any two-wheeler on which parts or accessories not approved by respective manufacturer has been used.
- Any repair or replacement required as a result of accident or collision damage.
- Warranty shall cease to operate in case of an accident on parts affected by the accident.
Two-wheeler Buy Back and Exchange Terms and Conditions:
Offer 1: Assured 80% Buyback within 6 months of Purchase Offer 2 : Assured 70% Buyback within 12 months of Purchase
- The vehicle should be maintained properly with suggested servicing performed at regular intervals i.e. on every 2000 kms one servicing performed with engine oil change (keep service records like bills etc).
- The vehicle should not have met any accidents since purchased from Bikers Highway.
- Valid Bill of Bikers Highway will be required for vehicles.
- All accessories must be available as it was at the time of purchase from Bikers Highway.
- Vehicle should be in "Good Condition" normal signs of usage are acceptable but heavy dents and scratches will warrant a different value.
- Assurance is subject to Physical inspection of the two-wheeler.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to pay the dues and penalties incurred during their possession of the vehicle.
- The customer will need to provide all original documents such as certificate of registration (RC or Smart Card), Valid Insurance, PUC, Bills etc of the vehicle at time of handing over to Bikers Highway. Note: It is whole & sole decision of Bikers Highway to take a final call on buy back & exchange benefits given to its existing customers.